axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Wenshuang Sun" <wens...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About ws-policy, when mulitple policy alternative is supported in axis2?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 01:39:58 GMT
Hi Sanka,

Thanks. While I want to use ws-securitypolicy to support security
settings and no security settings, so I use the ws-policy multiple
policy alternative. From rampart-dev advice, the two endpoints(one
supports security and the other support no-security) are set in axis2,
the problem will be rosovled, but I think it isn't fit my request, I
want to use one endpoint to resovle the problem.

Best regards.

2007/10/19, Sanka Samaranayke <ssanka@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Supporting multiple policy alternatives is on TODOs list but AFAIK, nobody in actively
involved in getting it implemented at the moment.

> We can certainly think of getting it implemented at least to some extend if can focus
on few useful scenarios and narrow the scope of