axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Das" <andrewa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 and WebSphere Interoperability
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:05:33 GMT
We prefer to put in an automated process in Axis2 so that we don't have to
manage when and where to run the samples. Any developer, including internal
developers can run our samples against a snapshot or released Axis2 build.
This will free us from managing and maintaining the test cycles, if done
internally. Furthermore, it will be a good story for IBM by demonstrating a
publicized effort to test interoperability.

I have also noticed that Sun has introduced their interoperability samples.
So I do not imagine our request to be unique in any way. Please correct me
if I am wrong. We could place the samples in the same module as Sun is
using. For example, the Sun samples I am referring to are under:
<root>\Axis2\modules\integration\manual\src\test\interop\sun

Thanks Eran.