axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Das" <andrewa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 and WebSphere Interoperability
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:12:58 GMT
Hi David,
Thanks for the quick response. The samples we intend to add are specifically
designed and customized for WebSphere services. I am not certain the current
Axis2 samples will work. Additionally, I can foresee future changes to the
WebSphere sample clients based on API/spec changes, so mucking with the
Axis2 samples would not be a good idea. Finally, our endpoints will be
hardcoded and we need to have enough flexibility to change those in the
future.

Not sure if my response helped. As I mentioned earlier, we are looking for
the best way to accomplish WebSphere interoperability. Therefore I am open
to new suggestions if it will help us integrate with Axis2 and satisfy our
goals.

Thanks.