axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Pradip Sonar" <Pradip.So...@sos.sungard.com>
Subject AxisFault: unknown exception is getting
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 08:38:38 GMT

Hi,

I am invoking web service from Client application.

For one specific condition, we are raising AxisFault exception in web
service method on server side.

On client side we are getting following exception,

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: unknown

      at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java
:434)

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:373)

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:294)

      at
com.erisk.wsabacus.client.WsabacuswsabacusSOAP11PortStub.getDataset(Wsab
acuswsabacusSOAP11PortStub.java:825)

      at
com.erisk.wsabacus.test.TestWebOperations.testGetDataset(TestWebOperatio
ns.java:241)

      at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTe
stRunner.java:478)

      at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRun
ner.java:344)

      at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRu
nner.java:196)

Please provide the possible reasons for this

Thanks & Regards,

Pradip S. Sonar

Software Engineer * SunGard * BancWare

Meridian Plaza Sr.No.108/8/1+2/1, S.B. Road,

Pune 411053
Tel +91-20-2560 6000  Ext. 6220

Direct  +91-20-2560 6220

Mobile  9833767145, 9860937675

Pradip.Sonar@SOS.SunGard.com <mailto:Pradip.Sonar@SOS.SunGard.com>  *
www.sungard.com <http://www.sungard.com/>

P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error,