axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 and WebSphere Interoperability
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:33:18 GMT
Hi Andrew,
It's not entirely clear to me what you're trying to do... are you
looking to add client and service samples into the axis2 build which
you can then run against WebSphere? If so, how do the existing Axis2
samples[1] match up to what you're looking for?
David
[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/samples/