axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting axis2 transport out from the kernel
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 08:04:31 GMT
Hi Asankha,
I really appreciate the work the synapse community has done on the
Axis2 transports. I also think it would be reasonable to split the
transports out of axis2-kernel.

I think where I'm worried is the idea that we could do a quick .1
release with that kind of change - that's simply not realistic. It's
definately something that would require a fair amount of testing.
What's the desired timeframe for the synapse release we're talking
about?

Cheers,
David