axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Qil.Wong <qil.w...@gmail.com>
Subject axis2: create database connection by services in axis2 server
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:10:59 GMT
Hi,

    I have one javase application and now I need to change it into axis2
webservice and publish it.

    While it was javase application, it run fine(certanlly, it could db
connections). But after I change it into axis2 service, when the application
tries to create database connection, there will be an exception : no
suitable driver. Actually, all the jdbc libs needed are in classpath.

    My method to get connection is from a common database pool(with apache
libs:common-dbcp.jar,common-pool.jar), the database is sqlserver2000. If I
get the connection directly by using: Class.forName(...), Connection conn =
DriverManager.getConnection(url,name,psw), I could get the connection
successfully.

    Could anyone tell me how to solve it by using database connection pool?