axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Puzankov" <aproc...@gmail.com>
Subject Rampart 1.2 with Axis2 1.3 final release
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:34:33 GMT
Hi,

Is there a version of Rampart that works with Axis2 1.3 final release?  I
saw posts in the forum that Rampart 1.2 has issues with Axis1.3 RC1 but does
that issue also exist with Axis 1.3 final release?  I am trying
Rampart 1.2sample01 (completed all the steps in
readme.txt) and getting this error when running server for sample01:

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The rampart module is not
valid or has not been deployed.

Also if I hit the URL of the samples server:

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/

I get the following error:

Faulty Services
C:\tools\rampart-
1.2\samples\basic\build\service_repositories\sample01\services\sample01.aar

I've tried various versions of Rampart and all report the same error with
Axis2 1.3.  Is there a version that works with latest Axis?

Thank you,
Andrew