axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Build break....
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:21:51 GMT
Glen and all,

We (Synapse) also has faced the same problem, I am happy to take the nightly
build script management of Synapse. Can I host the build under my account @
apache as a cron? if so will I be able to copy the artifacts to the
following location [1] (Synapse nightly path)

[ruwan@minotaur /www/people.apache.org/dist/synapse]$ ls -al
total 6
drwxrwxr-x   3 dims    apsite  512 Aug 27 03:46 .
drwxrwxr-x  30 apsite  apsite  512 Aug 27 03:46 ..
drwxrwxr-x   2 dims    apsite  512 Aug 28 03:31 nightly
[ruwan@minotaur /www/people.apache.org/dist/synapse]$

I think you will have to change the permissions in here.

[1] - http://people.apache.org/dist/synapse/nightly/

Thanks,
Ruwan