axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Delegate MustUnderstand header check to MessageReceiver
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 23:55:38 GMT
Hi Nikhil ,
I am 0+ on introducing a new interface , however if JAXWS really want
this let's add this. I think not only JAXWS , Synapse also asked similar
request. Apart from what we are going to do by looking at the patch I
realized that we need to improve the patch a bit. Specially we do not
need the following lines of code

 AxisService axisService = msgContext.getAxisService();
+        Parameter p = new Parameter(Constants.FAULTY_HEADER_QNAMES, faultyHeaderQNames);
+        axisService.addParameter(p);

What we should do is use Contexts to store such data , in this case we may store in either
MessageContext of ServiceContext.

Thanks
Deepal