axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Question Axis2 maven modules
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 05:19:06 GMT
On 10/29/07, Ruchith Fernando <> wrote:
> > 5. Rahas, secpolicy, security was moved out to a separate sub-project
> > within WS along with other security stuff right?
> > (If yes
> >  (why do we have them inside Axis2?)
> >  (Ignore this ;) ))
> >
> hehe ... seems like we got a lisp fan :)
> I should have ignored this :D

hehe you are almost correct, but it is not only LISP has this notation.
Check scheme also (I love scheme) ;) I didn't mean to use any of the
language specific notation. It is just that I like it a lot as it is much
clean and clear.

Anyway do an svn stat ... they are only in your local copy.

Hmm, interesting to know that even svn has the same old -d problem of cvs.
Thanks anyway for pointing that out.

View raw message