axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS2 + Spring : Error registering bean with name 'applicationContext' defined in class path resource
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:57:30 GMT
Please ask questions like this on the users list.

I doubt that you could just bring in those jars from 1.3 to 1.1 and
have it work. Furthermore, you aren't clear if you are running spring
from inside or outside the aar. In the former case all the spring jars
from WEB-INF/lib need to be moved into the aar. In the latter case all
the spring jars need to be placed in WEB-INF/lib.

HTH,
Robert