axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sankar Ganesh" <j2ee.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Axis Client accessing .Net WebService that uses Windows NTLM authentication
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 01:42:21 GMT
Hi All

I am currently trying to use AXIS 2-1.3 to consume the .NET Web Services
hosted on IIS (with Integrated Windows Security) in java client code (within
eclipse).

I am getting 'Failure authenticating with NTLM <any realm>@tstsrvnet:80'.

I have read various comments/articles on this at:

http://people.etango.com/~markm/archives/2005/11/21/using_apache_axis_with_integrated_windows_security.xml
<http://people.etango.com/%7Emarkm/archives/2005/11/21/using_apache_axis_with_integrated_windows_security.xml>
http://www.woodwardweb.com/programming/000111.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@xml.apache.org/msg18633.html
http://people.apache.org/~dims/ <http://people.apache.org/%7Edims/> ( "How
to configure Axis2 to support Basic, NTLM and Proxy
"<http://wso2.org/library/161>)
(this is quite outdated)
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/http-transport.html (just a
reference)<http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/http-transport.html>

I had downloaded Axis 1.4 with latest commons http client jar, but still I
am getting the same error of 401 UnAuthorized.

Please let me have an approach/java sample code/links on how to consume the
.NET Web Services hosted on IIS (with Integrated Windows Security) using
JAVA.

Please let me know the compatible jar files that is needed for the NTLM to
work.

Thanks and Regards

SG