axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From zhrb <zhrb2...@hotmail.com>
Subject "Axis2 access .net web service" again
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:28:21 GMT
Hello, I think I have to ask for help.I have ask "axis-user@ws.apache.org for help.But nobody
answered my question.Hoping I can get help here.
I am now using axis2 accessing .net web service following samples of "EchoNonBlockingDualClient".The
userguide just mentions the condition of both web service and client are based on axis2.But
if my web service is .net web service,how should I use Axis2 client to access in the "EchoNonBlockingDualClient"
way?  .net web service as follows:   public string HelloWorld(string name)  {     return "Hello
World"+name;  }  Axis2 client code is in the attachment.When I run the client code,appearing
the following information: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage module : addressing
at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:333) at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:318)
at Test.NonBlockingDualClient.main(NonBlockingDualClient.java:47) How should I change the
client code?Maybe the "sender.engageModule(new QName(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING));"?If so,how
to? Waiting for your help.  -Zhang
Windows Live Spaces 中最年轻的成员!
http://miaomiaogarden2007.spaces.live.com/