axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From zhrb <zhrb2...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 access .net web service
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:23:45 GMT
WSDL document is in the attachment.This problem has troubled me for days,please help me.Thanks!

Subject: Re: Axis2 access .net web service> > Please provide the WSDL.> > Anne>
> On 9/22/07, zhrb <zhrb2050@hotmail.com> wrote:> >> > Hello,> >>
> I am now trying to using axis2 as client to access .net web service.> >> >
.net web service as follows:> >> > public string HelloWorld(string name)> >
{> > return "Hello World"+name;> > }> >> > Axis2 client code is in
the attachment.When I run the client code,I get the> > following information:> >>
waiting for your help.Thank you!> >> >> >> > -Zha ng> > ________________________________>