axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Tchijov <and...@tchijov.com>
Subject Re: Problems with using JavaScript with Axis2
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:27:26 GMT
Hi Deepal,
	Thnx for quick response, but I find it hard to believe that what you
saying is true.  Looking into source code ( for
org.apache.axis2.scripting.ScriptReceiver) it seems to me that it
WILL work. The only problem is to resolve ClassNotFound exception,
which I assume maybe result of my "none-standard" deployment of Axis2.

Andrei