axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Peter.Raj...@TheHartford.com>
Subject Rampart-1.1.mar
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 17:43:06 GMT
After adding the rampart-1.1.mar in the Web-Inf/modules folder and
adding the same in modules.list file and restart the Weblogic, below
error is thrown.

I tried to get the rampart jar file, but I couldn't find it in the
Apache website. Please let me know how to resolve this error.

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.rampart.Rampart
        at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoa
der.java:199)
        at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAware
ClassLoader.java:6
        at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoa
der.java:224)
        at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.loadClass(ChangeAware
ClassLoader.java:4
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
        at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:261)
        at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:229)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleBuilder.loadModuleClass(ModuleBuilder.
java:66)

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh | 860-547-3881

destroy all copies.