axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From WJ Krpelan <krpelan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: axis-castor : unable to find fieldDescriptor
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 18:10:34 GMT
Hi
Generally, only standard xml-schema-data types are
being provided out of the box. The easy way to do it
is to break it up into standard data types. Else I'm
sure IBM is selling some serializing support for its
special data types.
Cheers

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-castor/

http://www.mail-archive.com/castor-dev@exolab.org/msg15150.html