axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] onError and onFault in the AxisCallback
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 12:46:46 GMT
> Not at all. :)  It's guaranteed that onError() will not receive faults
> which came *on the wire*.  onError() is for internal problems only
> (which may certainly be AxisFaults), onFault() is for received faults only.
Thanks Glen.. That's exactly what I wanted to know..  Apologies for
bad phrasing of the question.

In other words we will receive a full SOAPFault structure only through
the onFault().. Please correct me if I'm worng..

Wonder how easy the life would have being if we had the AxisFault sub
classed to handle these cases seperately..

thanks,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  -  http://www.wso2.com - http://thilinag.blogspot.com