axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin TierOne" <kevin.tier...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug? SimpleType enumeration output is incorrect.
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:33:53 GMT
1 - If I run the wsdl through the code generator, I get the file
WsdlfileSkeleton.java.

2 - I implement this method:
  public localhost.wsdlfile.GetResponse Get(localhost.wsdlfile.Get get0)
  {
    localhost.wsdlfile.GetResponse resp=new localhost.wsdlfile.GetResponse();
    resp.setOut(get0.getIn());
    resp.setType(get0.getType());
    return resp;
  }

3 - After deploying the webservice, I send the request as shown in the
original post.

4 - In the TCP monitor, I see the response shown the original post.  I
expect that the response should echo the same values and structure as
in the request.  However, in the response, the Element <ns4:Type_T> is
incorrect.  The name of the element should be <type>.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Kevin