axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Kagoo" <>
Subject Apache Axis ArraysOutofboundException
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:10:00 GMT

I have a custom request object (Criteria) as my request object to an
operation of my WebService. That Criteria object has a String[] array and a
custom date (My custom date object has lowDate and highDate, of type
Calendar, as two arrtibutes) object. I populate it (Criteria object) and i
get the response back from my web service when i invoke it with that

But I have an issue here. When i have 29 entries in my String[] array and
set low and high date for my date object, it works fine

When the number of entries exceed 30 (30 or more), and specify lowDate and
highDate, Axis client throws ArraysOutofboundException.

Any idea as to why it might be throwing that?

View raw message