axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Karuppusamy, Thamayanthi (Consultant)" <Thamayanthi.Karuppus...@GTECH.com>
Subject Addressing Concept in AXIS2
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:03:34 GMT
Hi,

 What is addressing in AXIS2?.
<!-- Comment this to disable Addressing -->
    <module ref="addressing"/>

    <!--Configuring module , providing parameters for modules whether
they refer or not-->
    <!--<moduleConfig name="addressing">-->
    <!--<parameter name="addressingPara">N/A</parameter>-->
    <!--</moduleConfig>-->

What the above will do? Can anyone explain from basic?.

Thanks & Regards
Thamayanthi Karuppusamy

<HTML><BODY><P><hr size=1></P>
<P><STRONG>
recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.
</STRONG></P></BODY></HTML>