axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Karuppusamy, Thamayanthi (Consultant)" <Thamayanthi.Karuppus...@GTECH.com>
Subject RE: AXIS2 Skeleton generation
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 05:38:33 GMT
<axis-wsdl2java language="java" databindingname="adb"
wsdlfilename="../g2s-web/${wsdl.file}" output="../g2s-web/${src.dir}"
testcase="false" serverside="true" generateservicexml="false"
namespacetopackages="http://www.gamingstandards.com/wsdl/g2s/v1.0=com..gt
ech.video.protocol.g2s.web.ws"
targetSourceFolderLocation="../${src.dir}" />

this is one I have used , interface is not type casted for , I will try
one more , bu t you tell what I have to do, in that I have added one
attribute called serverSideInterface is true, it is generating interface
,but it is not typecasted.
Thanks & Regards
Thamayanthi Karuppusamy

  _____

From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:01 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: AXIS2 Skeleton generation

hi,
did you use -ssi option to generate the skelton interface?

I tried with a sample wsdl and it worked fine. and at the message
receiver it cast to the interface as well.

Can you please specify the parameters you gave to wsdl2java.sh and send
a sample wsdl which demostrate the problem.

thanks,
Amila.

On 8/21/07, Karuppusamy, Thamayanthi (Consultant) <
Thamayanthi.Karuppusamy@gtech.com
<mailto:Thamayanthi.Karuppusamy@gtech.com> > wrote:

	Hi,

	       In our project we are creating skeleton files each
whenever the ant script is running. So we created new class to write our
business logic. This class in configured in service.xml as ServiceClass
name. But while running application I am getting error
classcastException because *ServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java, they are
typecasting to *Skeleton class generated by wsdl2java.

	   I tried by creating interface using wsdl2java script, but
*skeleton class generated by AXIS2 is not implementing this interface.
So I could able to use this interface. For temporary I just extends
*Skeleton class in my service class, but I shouldn't this way. Due that
I am not able to throw RemoteException in my service class.

	  Please any body know the solution provide me as soon as
possible.

	 And how to avoid creation of WSDL file?.

	Thanks & Regards
	Thamayanthi Karuppusamy

  _____

	This email may contain confidential and privileged material for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message. Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive
emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence
thereof.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.