axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Karuppusamy, Thamayanthi (Consultant)" <Thamayanthi.Karuppus...@GTECH.com>
Subject RE: Required JAR Files
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 05:16:40 GMT
Hi,

   What are the required jar files in axis 2.1.2 to run application if I
use ADB as databinding?

    What are jars we have to add in application.xml file?

Thanks & Regards
Thamayanthi Karuppusamy

  _____

From: sumedha rubasinghe [mailto:sumedha.r@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 7:29 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Required JAR Files

Following are the dependencies for the ADB project.

        <dependency>
            <groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>
            <artifactId>axis2-kernel</artifactId>
            <version>${version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <artifactId>geronimo-activation_1.1_spec</artifactId>
        </dependency>

/sumedha

On 8/19/07, Karuppusamy, Thamayanthi (Consultant)