axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Karuppusamy, Thamayanthi (Consultant)" <Thamayanthi.Karuppus...@GTECH.com>
Subject RE: AXIS2 Code Generation Help
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 03:31:31 GMT
Hi,

   I tried that option also, because it is not accepting, To check that
I just typed wsdl2java in cmd editor, it has to show all argument
accepted by wsdl2java, right, but it is not showing this property.

Thanks & Regards
Thamayanthi Karuppusamy

  _____

From: Upul Godage [mailto:upulg.dev@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 8:58 AM
To: Karuppusamy, Thamayanthi (Consultant)
Subject: Re: AXIS2 Code Generation Help

Hi,

There is another option for skipping build.xml in Axis2 1.2.  I think
the option '-noBuildXML'  in the command line program wsdl2java.sh or
wsdl2java.bat had that option for sometime. And 'may be' it is in Axis2
1.2. I didn't check.

If it is then instead of using the Ant task you can call that program
using an Ant task <java>.  See Axis2 samples/quickstart... build.xmls.

By the way, I see you have sent this mail to axis-dev, for next time, I
think axis-user mailing list would have more 'users' who would have
faced the same problems.

Upul

On 8/20/07, Karuppusamy, Thamayanthi (Consultant)