axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Karuppusamy, Thamayanthi (Consultant)" <Thamayanthi.Karuppus...@GTECH.com>
Subject AXIS2 Code Generation Help
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 09:20:29 GMT
Hi,

 How to avoid creation of build.xml in ant code generation?

Thanks & Regards
Thamayanthi Karuppusamy

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data
corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and
viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are
not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering,
amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.