axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhang zhongliang" <zzl_5...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Re: axis2:how to validate soap message against wsdl?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 03:32:42 GMT
Thanks a lot.
I just do not want to use the wsdl2java tool to generate code for me.For I use axis2 to develop
commercial project,so I need to obey some rules,for example,the code conventions that the
customer provided.
For example,I have a piece of code from wsdl:types like this:
<xsd:element name="CertSummaryRequest">
	<xsd:complexType>
		<xsd:choice>
			<xsd:element name="Name" type="xsd:string" />
			<xsd:element name="Email" type="xsd:string" />
		</xsd:choice>
	</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>
It is a kind of search,by name or email,So I them to a xsd file,named CertSummarySearch.xsd,then
I use the xsd to validate soap message's payload part,for example,the following message is
valid:
<tns:CertSummaryRequest xmlns:tns="http://example/">
	<tns:Name>keyword</tns:Name>
</tns:CertSummaryRequest>
and if the following message is invalid,because of it contains Name and Email elements at
the same time:
<tns:CertSummaryRequest xmlns:tns="http://example/">
	<tns:Name>keyword</tns:Name>
	<tns:Email>keyword</tns:Email>
</tns:CertSummaryRequest>

That works for me,but I need to use the Schema,Validator class and related.
thanks for your help.

在2007-08-21,"Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> 写道:

There is no such a property. becuase to valide an soap message against a the schema it should
complie the schema and do it accordling.

But if you have problems in understanding the ADB generated code. I can help you for that.

Amila.