axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS2 Skeleton and Stub Generation
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 05:21:05 GMT
On 8/21/07, Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Axis2 support of RPC/literal is sketchy at best, considering that you
> must edit the WSDL to tell Axis2 how to handle it.
>
> See http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/Axis2-rpc-support.html

thanks  Anne to pointing out this document.  this seems to be an obsolete
documnet.

according to the basic profile we can not have elements in parts for rpc
literal.  earlier it generated an element reference and now it has fixed.
It is true that at wsdl11ToAxisService builder an rpc stlye document is
converted to the document/literal type. but it is done totally according to
the rules with wsdl spec and basic profile. Hence message processing is done
accordingly. And displaying the wsdl with the ?wsdl it displays the correct
original wsdl as well.

And axis2 supports parameters like parameterOrder, parts as well.

thanks,
Amila.

Anne