axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug? SimpleType enumeration output is incorrect.
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:59:31 GMT
Can you please test this for Axis2 1.3 release.

And run this sample code which gives me the correct out put

public class TestClass extends TestCase {

    public void testGetResponse(){
        GetResponse getResponse = new GetResponse();
        getResponse.setOut("Test out");
        getResponse.setType(Type_T.a);

        try {
            OMElement omElement = getResponse.getOMElement(
GetResponse.MY_QNAME, OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory());
            System.out.println("OM Element ==> " +
omElement.toStringWithConsume());
        } catch (ADBException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();  //To change body of catch statement use
File | Settings | File Templates.
        } catch (XMLStreamException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();  //To change body of catch statement use
File | Settings | File Templates.
        }
    }
}