axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Binoy K Philip" <binoy.phi...@renaissance-it.com>
Subject RE: AXIS2 Skeleton generation
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:27:09 GMT
I thing u are generating skeleton from wsdl.
in that case call ur business logic entry point from that Skelton(has a
) no need to generate Skelton each time or the business class to
implement Skeleton (not is a).

Binoy K Philip
Software Engineer

Hi,

       In our project we are creating skeleton files each whenever the
ant script is running. So we created new class to write our business
logic. This class in configured in service.xml as ServiceClass name. But
while running application I am getting error classcastException because
*ServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java, they are typecasting to *Skeleton
class generated by wsdl2java.

   I tried by creating interface using wsdl2java script, but *skeleton
class generated by AXIS2 is not implementing this interface. So I could
able to use this interface. For temporary I just extends *Skeleton class
in my service class, but I shouldn't this way. Due that I am not able to
throw RemoteException in my service class.

  Please any body know the solution provide me as soon as possible.

 And how to avoid creation of WSDL file?.

Thanks & Regards
Thamayanthi Karuppusamy

  _____

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message. Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive
emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence
thereof.