axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Leon Hwang <hw...@mystrands.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 and Enum type
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:39:19 GMT
Wow...

Thank you, Keith.

Then, I guess, returning enum type won't do any good. (like I can...)

What does people do?
Is there any alternative?
Only way I can think of is to return a primitive type or String representation of the enum
value,
then communicate with developers wring client, "You have to use this EXACT string".

Keith, do you happen to know when the enum feature will be supported by Axis2?

Thank you, again.

- Leon

--
Leon Hwang