axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Georgia Giacobbi <georgia.giaco...@jnet2000.it>
Subject Re: SubElement error
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:22:53 GMT
1)
This is my SEI :
package it.my.endpoint.sei;
import it.my.bean.dto.out.CustomerServiceOutDTO;

import javax.jws.WebMethod;
import javax.jws.WebParam;
import javax.jws.WebResult;
import javax.jws.WebService;
import javax.jws.soap.SOAPBinding;

@WebService(name="CustomerService" , targetNamespace="http://my.it")
@SOAPBinding(                  style=SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT,
               parameterStyle=SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.WRAPPED,
               use=SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL
           )
                  public interface CustomerServiceInterface {

     @WebMethod(action="http://my.it/retrieveCustomerIdentifyByCF")

@WebResult(name="CustomerServiceOutDTO",targetNamespace="http://my.it/data")

   public CustomerServiceOutDTO retrieveCustomerIdentifyByCF(
          @WebParam(name="requestId") String requestId,
          @WebParam(name="cf") String cf
   );
}
2)"validate the soap message"??
The response soap message is different of the WSDL, i don't understand
because is different.

Where i'm mistake ?!?!

thanks in advance