axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Alberto Patino" <pato.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject [AXIS2] WSA used when invoke WS inside another Web Service
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 04:39:00 GMT
Hi guys!

I wrote an axis2 web service, so inside of the skeleton I inserted
code to invoke another web service. Basically I get a new instance of
the Stub Class, fiil the ADBBean with data to pass this data as the
parameter and invoke the operation, but I realized something amazing
;-p the Stub instance determines that the invocation will be using the
WSA spec!!!

If I run the client in standalone mode the invokation is a normal SOAP
message with no WSA special tags. Debugging a little bit the code, I
realized that the addressing module is engaged to the operation and
the AxisService inside the Stub Class, but I coulnd't find out what is
the reason of this behavior.

Could someone enlighten me?

Thanks!
--