axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "sumedha rubasinghe" <sumedh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build module jaxws failed
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 15:46:00 GMT
Hi David,
Do you get this error always or is this something intermittent?
I have noticed that 'sometimes' JVM does not release the port as soon as the
test completes.

In most of the cases one test starts the server, perform the tests & stops
it. Similar cycle happen in second test too.
Since the second test also starts the server using the same port, if the JVM
is still having a hook to the port, you get the bind exception.

I do not know if others are experiencing the same scenario. But in my
machine it happens sometimes & might be the case for you too.

/sumedha