axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Davanum Srinivas (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (AXIS2-3081) Providing own WSDL does not work
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 02:50:00 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3081?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12518057
] 

Davanum Srinivas commented on AXIS2-3081:
-----------------------------------------

We now set the error code properly (HttpServletResponse.SC_NOT_FOUND) when someone hits the
wrong url. please submit a better test case for the specific issue that you have and we'll
fix it.

thanks,
dims

> Providing own WSDL does not work
> --------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2-3081
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3081
>             Project: Axis 2.0 (Axis2)
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 1.2, nightly
>            Reporter: Gertjan van Oosten
>         Attachments: axis2-book.zip, axis2.log
>
>
> I have WEB-INF/services/my-services/META-INF/services.xml
> which contains various services (MyFirstService, MySecondService,
> and so on).  I put the WSDL and XSD under:
>   WEB-INF/services/my-services/META-INF/services.xml
>                                         MyFirstService.wsdl
>                                         MySecondService.wsdl
>                                         ...
>                                         xsd0.xsd
>                                         xsd1.xsd
>                                         ...
> Getting the WSDL:
>   http://localhost:8080/my-webapp/services/MyFirstService?wsdl
> returns exactly 0 bytes, and my web services throw an exception:
>   HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
>   Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
>   Content-Type: text/xml;charset=UTF-8
>   Transfer-Encoding: chunked
>   Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:21:38 GMT
>   Connection: close
>   <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soa+penv:Client</faultcode><faultstring>The
service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) http://localhost:8080/my-webapp-ws/services/MyFirstService</f+aultstring><detail><Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) http://localhost:8080/my-webapp/service+s/MyFirstService
>           at org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPhase.java:63)
>           at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:308)
>           at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:212)
>           at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:132)
>           at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:276)
>           at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:119)
>           at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
>           at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>           at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
>           at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
>           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
>           at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
>           at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:541)
>           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
>           at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
>           at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
>           at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
>           at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
>           at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
>           at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
>           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>   </Exception></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> To try and isolate the problem, I have slightly modified Dims' book example from
> http://wso2.org/library/90 .  The changes are:
> - simplified pom.xml and updated it to use 1.3-RC3
> - created two services.xml files called services.xml.distrib i.e. the
>   original one that works, and services.xml.fails which only difference
>   is that the name of the service has been changed from BookService to
>   OldBookService:
>   % diff src/webapp/WEB-INF/services/BookService/META-INF/services.xml.{distrib,fails}
>   2c2
>   <       <service name="BookService"
>   ---
>   >       <service name="OldBookService"
> If I use the services.xml.fails, it fails.  It appears Axis2 does not
> correctly handle a situation where the name of a service in the
> services.xml does not match the name of the directory under services/.
> Complete axis2-book.zip and build logs that show the problem attached.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message