axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jorge Granado (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Created: (AXIS2-3047) Data Binding error using XMLBeans under axis1.2 turns into 1.3RC2 AxisFault
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:38:52 GMT
Data Binding error using XMLBeans under axis1.2 turns into 1.3RC2 AxisFault
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 Key: AXIS2-3047
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3047
             Project: Axis 2.0 (Axis2)
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: databinding
    Affects Versions: 1.2, 1.3
         Environment: Mac OS X 10.4.10, jdk 1.5.0_07, Tomcat 5 & 6, axis2 1.2 & 1.3RC2
            Reporter: Jorge Granado
            Priority: Blocker
         Attachments: amService.wsdl

Hi!

This is my first bug submission, so I'll try to do it correctly (^__^)

We have used the attached wsdl (validated against Eclipse WTP and Oxygen) to create a webservice
using the wsdl2java as follows (axis2 1.2):

java -cp "$CLASSPATH" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java -uri ../amService-SOAP/resources/amService-new_v5.wsdl
-p eu.eu4all.services.recommendations -d adb -s -ss -sd -g -t

It worked ok, so we learned how to add code at the generated skeleton (attached too) and we
tested using both a java client and a different webservice platform (openACS), with same result
(using tcpmon to take a look at the xml exchange):

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Content-Type: text/xml;charset=UTF-8
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 12:11:55 GMT
Connection: close

11d

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
      <soapenv:Body>
         <soapenv:Fault>
            <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
            <faultstring>Data binding error</faultstring>
            <detail />
         </soapenv:Fault>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>

In case of java client the exception was 

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Data binding error
	at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:434)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:373)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:294)
	at eu.eu4all.services.recommendations.AmServiceStub.sendEventToAm(AmServiceStub.java:151)
	at Client.multipleParameters(Client.java:34)
	at Client.main(Client.java:11)

So, reading some other bugs resolved around, we decided to jump to axis1.3RC2, compiled again
everything and installing new services, with quite a different result:

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Content-Type: text/xml;charset=UTF-8
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 12:22:59 GMT
Connection: close
140

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
      <soapenv:Body>
         <soapenv:Fault>
            <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
            <faultstring>org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl</faultstring>
            <detail />
         </soapenv:Fault>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>
0

But we can get no more information from logs... We're stuck here, we tried changing from Tomcat6
to 5, but results were the same.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

                    jorge


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message