axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Another RC while we wait for Woden.
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 02:06:10 GMT
Deepal,

Here's the diff i'd like to merge from trunk to 1.3 branch:

- Fix for UTF-16LE/BE in transport header content type instead of just
UTF-16 (Interop problem with WCF/Indigo)
- Fix for circular wsdl's. (Found during WCF/Interop testing)
- Fix for "Duplicate Global type" during xmlbeans codegen
- Fix for NPE in AxisServlet (found during trying to send soap message
from jython)

thanks,
dims