axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Request for merge from trunk to branch.
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 14:12:38 GMT
Deepal,

I checked in fixes to trunk for the following JIRA's

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3041
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3036

I'd please kindly request you to consider at least 3036 for 1.3
branch. As it is low impact as it does not affect *any* other
databindings other than xmlbeans and has been a long standing issue
(earlier reports are AXIS2-1885, AXIS2-1781).

thanks,
dims