axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From wondering1 <d0muf...@hotmail.com>
Subject What is the path of least resistance?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:22:03 GMT

Hi,

I have code that was written using gSoap sometime ago - lots of C code. I
now want to access this code from a J2ME. How can this be done? Is there
some sample code somewhere that will help you do this SUCCESSFULLY?

I had considered moving the code to Axis2/C but from what I can see on the
net, people are reporting it as unstable  :-/

So, what can one do? I have already written a *lot* of code in "C" and to
don't want to have to switch Ksoap (java based only) just because it has
better documentation on how ksoap services can be accessed by J2ME clients.

TIA
Wondering1