axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From shimcha <cy...@richux.com>
Subject Re: Getting exception invoking SalesForce webservice using Axis2 client from my servlet
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 04:03:08 GMT

Thanks folks for your help and actually I am able to use Axis2 client to make
calls into Salesforce in standalone program. The problem is when I run the
same code from inside a servlet. Another thing I should have mentioned is
that in the same WAR I am also exposing my WebServices so it contains all
Axis2 config files. In my development environment I don't have any proxy set
in Axis2 config or in Tomcat config. Then why is it looking for a proxy? As
Amila, mentioned there is some bad setting somewhere and I can't see to
locate where. Any ideas?