axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 1.3 Documentation Updates]
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:14:54 GMT
Deepal,

I have already added the doc for clustering in the branch (and trunk)
The document contains detailed informaiton about limitations.
So do I need to put that in the wiki as well?

Also when u put clustering support as a new feature in release notes, I
recommend using the word experimental for this release.

Regards,

Rajith