axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Maven2 command to build the dist
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:25:33 GMT
Hi,
I'm not a maven expert but there is a maven assembly plugin that can
be used to create the distributions. examples can be found in the
xmlschema project. in order  to create the distribution artifacts you
have to say 'mvn clean install site assembly:assembly' which creates
the necessary zip files. (note that you have to create the assembly
config files which says what to copy)

IMHO it is always better to separate out the tasks for just building
the jar and building the distro. We ca have an alias for convenience
(which I've no idea how)

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu