axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <>
Subject [Axis2]Re: SwA issue/bug
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 04:56:21 GMT
Hi Hamid,
Sorry being late for the reply.. Please make sure to prefix the
subject of your Axis2 related messages with Axis2.. My filters ignored
your reply due to that.:(

> for some weird characters that are displayed just before the first message
> boundary (the characters "23d6" are printed before the first boundary. See
> attached file "Request-From-TcpMon.txt").
These are due to http-chunking... See here for a explanation.

> Even though I changed my code to use SOAPMessageFormatter in order to trace
> the wire message, I still get the SOAP envelope serialized twice (see
> attached file "Request.txt"). SOAPMessageFormatter.writeTo() method
> serializes the SOAP envelope twice.
I would not recommend you to change these places.. :)
> Is there a way I can re-serialize the message from within the API so that it
> looks exactly as the received wire message?
You can try using a loggin handler...But I'm not sure whether it
captures the exact transport level message...