axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin TierOne" <kevin.tier...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 + Rampart + WS-Security
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:42:21 GMT
I have a question about the capabilities of the rampart module.  I would
like to create a client that sends several SOAP messages to the server.  The
messages are currently authenticated using the UsernameToken in a PWCallback
class.  Is it possible to create a session identifier when processing the
first SOAP message so the remaining SOAP messages are not required to
authenticate?

Is there any built-in function in rampart or the callback class to help me
keep track of a session identifier?  Or is this functionality out of the
scope of rampart and WS-Security?

Is this where WS-SecureConversation comes in to play?  If so, then is there
an Axis2 module in the works for WS-SecureConversation?

Thanks,
Kevin