axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: msgContext.getSessionContext() is null
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:37:36 GMT
If the attached service has the scope of "trasnportsession", you'll be
getting the SessionContext. The default listeners that provide with Axis2
such as http/https will provide you SessionContext. But other tranpsorts
like mail / smtp wouldn't have implemented it.

Thank you

Saminda

--
Saminda Abeyruwan