axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Maven2 command to build the dist
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:51:51 GMT
Yes. There is a profile to create the distribution. IMHO would we need to
have a profile to create the distribution?  If someone using install phase,
it should be a good idea to create every artifact. Thus, users doesn't need
to know anything about a profile.

Thus, to create ultimate artifacts just need to use mvn clean install ,

Thank you

Saminda