axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Schemas for Axis2.xml and Services.xml
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 04:14:02 GMT
Davanum,

Just wondering how what you put in in

/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/kernel/resources

compares with

/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/xdocs/@axis2_version_dir@/resources/schemas

The latter does not have axis2.xml but does have services.xml, which
includes stuff that is not in your version. Basically you should add what
is missing in yours and update the latter location, or indicate why we
need two locations for what I think is the same thing?

Nadir K. Amra