axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 1.3 Documentation Updates]
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:50:34 GMT
Thanks Depal,

Where is the wiki page for version 1.3 ?  Then I can update the page
myself.

The new changes for JAX-WS 2.0 include:?
   * Completion of major function.  JAX-WS passes CTS testing with
Geronimo.
   * Supports JAX-WS Application Handlers.
   * Major upgrades to the MetaData layer.
   * Supports SOAP 1.1, SOAP 1.2 and XML/HTTP.
   * Supports document/literal, rpc/literal, and document/literal "wrapped"
apis
   * Some performance improvements

Some known deficiencies include:
   * Performance.  More changes are necessary.
   * Hook-Up JAX-WS application handlers with MustUnderstand processing.
   * More trace
   * Support for JAX-WS 2.1

Rich Scheuerle
IBM Web Services