axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Badorrek" <mbador...@avoga.com.au>
Subject RE: Calling webservices from within an Axis2 webservice
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 07:06:33 GMT
Still no luck - I'll look at the configuration/Deployer code tonight, but there must be a standard
way to initiate a webservice call (client_axis2.xml and client repository) from within an
aar classloader.....

Mark B

________________________________

From: Mark Badorrek [mailto:mbadorrek@avoga.com.au]
Sent: Tue 7/24/2007 1:54 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Calling webservices from within an Axis2 webservice

Dear all,

I have a requirement to call several webservices from *within* an Axis2 webservice.
As such, I have a 'client repository' and client_axis2.xml  that has tested out OK and must
now be included on the server. I'd like it to exist inside the aar file so that deployment
is very easy. However, I'm just not sure how to include client repositories inside an aar
file.

I'd hope that there would be some sort of :

ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem"/dir/in/my/aar/file/client_repository/conf/axis2_client.xml",
 "/dir/in/my/aar/file/client_repository")

or something similar.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark B

// Rampart nightly is now working for me with Axis2 1.3rc2