axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark H" <zips_bu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Using Rampart with asynchronous messaging
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:01:57 GMT
Hi,

I have a question concerning the use of Rampart while using asynchronous
messaging in Axis 2 (version 1.2).  In short, I am having problems on the
client side when the client receives the asynchronous response from the
service, in that the response is secured (which is what is needed), but the
client does not appear to be configured to receive secured messages.

The service gets the secured request, processes, and send the response back
secured asynchronously.  However, Rampart appears to believe that the
listener is not configured and does not process the Security header of the
SOAP message, causing Axis to throw an AxisFault when it reaches a
mustUnderstand on the Security header that has not been processed by
Rampart.

I am using my own ListenerManager set on the ServiceClient so that I can
control the port on which the client listens.  Below is the async client
invocation of the service (the service works fine when invoked
synchronously):

Options options = new Options();
ConfigurationContext configCntxt =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null,
null);
ListenerManager lm = new ListenerManager();
lm.init(configCntxt);
TransportInDescription listener = new SimpleHTTPServer(configCntxt, 11196);
td.setReceiver(listener);
lm.addListener(td, false);
options.setListener(listener);
options.setTransportIn(td);
options.setUseSeparateListener(true);
options.setTo(new EndPointReference(endPoint));
options.setAction(action);

options.setProperty(RampartMessageData.KEY_RAMPART_POLICY, securityPolicy);
ServiceClient client = new ServiceClient(configCntxt, null);
client.engageModule(ADDRESSING);
client.engageModule(SECURITY);
client.setOptions(options);

client.sendReceiveNonBlocking();

Is there something that I have not configured properly?  I am not sure how
the client's listener is expected to handle security policy.  Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark